Moving into a new home can be a thrilling experience for both you and your family. While having a new place to live is cause for celebration, you must also be aware of the very real dangers that a new home presents. Even if everything looks safe at first glance, there are other deadly things that are hidden and not so easily seen. Do not simply assume that your home is safe. Doing so could have disastrous consequences. Instead, there are several very easy things you can do that will ensure that everyone in your home stays healthy. Here are some safety tips for moving into a new home. Continue Reading…
While every bride should experience at least one brick and mortar bridal shop, shopping online can be less daunting and more efficient. Landybridal offers a wide selection of wedding gowns in a variety of styles to suit every type of bride. Browse them all or sort by section – A-line dresses, drop-waist dresses, lace wedding dresses, avantgarde asymmetrical wedding dresses and more. There is even a section for maternity wedding dresses!
Shop this year’s styles or flip through wedding dresses 2016 for a fashion-forward start to your beautiful marriage.
Landybridal also features a selection of plus-size wedding dresses that are every bit as stunning as their straight-size dresses. I was still a size six when I got married back in 2009 (*long sigh*) and can only imagine the frustration of trying to find the perfect wedding dress in a larger size. It’s hard enough finding street clothes for everyday wear! It’s also great to see plus-sized gowns that are just as stylish and sexy as the smaller cuts. Nothing frumpy here! It isn’t a huge section but it does feature a variety of styles.
Finally, top off your look with the perfect bridal accessories. Landy also provides shoes, corsets, garters and other accessories. Personally, I’m a sucker for headpieces – glittering tiaras or whimsical floral head wreaths – and the traditional white veil.
- Listening to Gala Darling podcasts (here and here), on my new pink Skullcandy headphones, while blogging. Hashtag-Self-Care. (edit: In the time between this post going from draft to published post, the 2 year old has broken the jack on my headphones. They still work if you jiggle them just right.)
- Local neighborhood convenience stores that let me run up a tab until pay day!
- Paper crafts with Sebastian.
- Zekie singing me lullabies. “Mama, I sing you Twinkle Twinkle?” *heart explodes*
- Marijuana is officially legal in my state! Not sure how much it will effect me personally but I’m all about letting adults decide for themselves what substances they put into their own bodies.
- Awesome customer service from Zulily! – Turns out the jeans I impulse-ordered were not so awesome (buckle broke on first wear, and straps fit askew) and I got my credit refunded and got to keep the item. Nothing beats good customer service! And I think I can make the jeans wearable if I hack the straps off.
- Shopping, walking and riding the bus with my big kid.
- Self-care in the form of a Dollar Tree beauty haul.
- Coming home from shopping to find my husband marathon-cleaning the apartment. <- Sexiest sentence ever.
- Getting to crawl into bed with my little guy every night.♥♥ I currently share my queen-sized bed with my little snugglebug (Daddy and Big Kid sleep together in Big Kid’s room) and I love those baby cuddles.
When your air conditioning isn’t working as expected, you need to make sure you have the right professionals servicing it. The right price is important, but you also want to make sure that the technicians you call will do the job as expected. Technicians who are qualified and who provide prompt service when you need it are just what you require. Continue Reading…