This giveaway is closed ~ Congratulations to Jayme!
My prenatal vitamins ran out right around the time I gave birth to my son, so I was stoked to receive a supply of Nature Made Prenatals to review. Prenatals are important for most women while they are trying to conceive, are pregnant, or are nursing/pumping. Before I was any of those things, I popped a daily prenatal to speed up growth of my hair and nails – and it worked. Nature Made Liquid Softgel Prenatal Multi for Pregnant & Nursing Moms contain Folic Acid, DHA, Vitamins B6 and B12, and more.
I love B vitamins. They are a quick mood boost, which is why they are often included in energy drinks. I have a B vitamin supplement in my cupboard but they taste foul no matter how quickly I swallow them. These Softgel Prenatals have no taste, which is especially great for moms-to-be in their first trimester!
I am currently taking prenatals while breastfeeding. It can be difficult to fit in healthy, balanced meals each day when you have a new baby and supplements like this can help fill in the gaps.
One Alternative Housewife reader will win a 9 month supply of Nature Made Prenatal Softgels!
To enter: Comment telling me who you want to win these for and why – Are you pregnant? Nursing? Trying to grow out your hair and nails at lightening speed?
For extra entries (Leave one comment for each):
– Visit the Nature Made site and name one more vitamin/ingredient in these prenatals that I didn’t mention in my review
– Follow Alternative Housewife via Google Friend Connect (right sidebar)
– ‘Like’ Alternative Housewife on Facebook (right sidebar)
– Tweet about this giveaway with a link to this post (leave the URL in your comment)
– Share a link to this post on your Facebook wall
– Add Alternative Housewife to your blogroll
Winner will be selected via Random.org on November 26th.