Posted on | August 23, 2011 | 143 Comments
This giveaway is now closed ~ Congratulations, Tomoko!
I received our My Little Hipster AIO (All-in-One) cloth diaper just in time for our camping trip last week. It arrived the day before we headed out, just enough time to give it a pre-wash and do a quick photo shoot. Husband wasn’t crazy about the print but I love the tattoo-inspired style, and it has a great fit. The snaps are easy and sturdy, and while it isn’t quite as trim as a FuzziBunz, it isn’t too fluffy.
This diaper really doesn’t have any cons. It is an All in One, meaning it is all one piece and doesn’t have a pocket for inserts. That barely effects the drying time though. It takes a little extra time in the dryer, depending on what else is in there, and it dried about as fast as the pocket dipes on our camping clothesline. This is my first AIO diaper and I love having one I can just grab without having to worry about stuffing or putting on a cover. It holds up as an overnight diaper and the inside stays feeling dryer than any other diaper in our stash.
If you are on a budget, My Little Hipster sells gently used items at discount, which I love.
One Alternative Housewife reader will win their own My Little Hipster AIO! Winner will receive one of the brand new All in One styles like the one that I reviewed.
Please leave one (separate) comment for each entry. Winner will be chosen Monday, Sept 5th at around midnight.
- ‘Like’ My Little Hipster on Facebook.
- Tell me which is your favorite print from My Little Hipster.
- Tell me another item (other than the AIO) you would love to have from My Little Hipster.
- Tweet about this giveaway, share on Google + and/or Facebook – You may do this one once per site per day, and you can use the share buttons at the end of this post. Must include a link back to this post.
- For five extra entries, make a purchase from My Little Hipster.
If you make a purchase, be sure to use coupon code alternative for 15% off your purchase (Good until the end of September). My Little Hipster is currently offering Buy 6 Get 2 Free or Buy 4 Get 1 Free.
I received a My Little Hipster AIO diaper for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated in any other way and this rave review is 100% my real opinion.